Parsons Green is an abovegrade London Underground station on the Wimbledon branch of the District line that opened in 1880. It is between Fulham Broadway and Putney Bridge stations and is in Zone 2. There are entrances on Parsons Green Lane and in Beaconsfield Walk. The station is a short distance north of the green itself. It was previously a train-operator depot, until functions were transferred to Earl's Court.